53rd Annual Grammy Award Red Carpet Event
Congratulations to the winners of the Grammys, everyone looked stunning. Apparently, I wasn't able to watch this event because I had to study for a test which sucks big time. But anyway, that doesn't stop me from anything, so I gather all my sources and got a little information on what and who these stars are wearing.

My picks for best dressed for this 53rd Annual Grammy Award would be Kim Kardashian, Ciara, & Natasha Bedingfield. And My oh my! Did Jennifer Hudson lose some lbs?! She look smoking hot in that new body! Way to go girl! Kelly Osbourne looked extremely cute in lavender.


Snooki of the Jersey Shore hosted the MTV News for the red carpet event


Selena Gomez wearing J. Mendel sparkly champagne dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewellery, Brian Atwood shoes & Judith Leiber clutch

"Still on the safe side Selena.."


Rihanna wearing Jean Paul Gaultier gown and Christian Louboutin shoes

"I love Jean Paul Gaultier, but not on you Rihanna..sorry"


Nicole Kidman also wearing Jean Paul Gaultier dress

"one word; STUNNING!"


Nicki Minaj in Givenchy

"Erk..I love you Nicki, but this?"


Natasha Bedingfield wearing a blue sequined robe kinda dress

"Could've wear a little jewelry Natasha"


Miranda Lambert in George Chakra dress

"Very boring!"


Miley Cyrus wearing Roberto Cavalli Spring Summer 2011

"Oh My God! Slut Alert! Teens these days"


LeAnn Rimes wearing Reem Acra gown

"You and Miley Cyrus should switch your dress"


Keri Hilson in Basil Soda dress, Judith Leiber clutch, and jewelry by Emsaru, Carrera y Carrera, and Le Vian.

"Beautiful Keri!"


Kim Kardashian in gold Kaufman Franco dress

"I seriously don't know what to say..Kim, you look like a goddess here!"


Kelly Osbourne wearing lavender crinkled silk chiffon hand cut floral dress from Tadashi Shoji and Alexander McQueen shoes & Forevermark jewelry

"Very cute!"


Katy Perry wearing a pair of snow-white wings and a studded bustier. Casadei heels and Thomas Sabo jewelry

"You brought your grandma along and you wore that?!"


Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci, Christian Louboutin spike shoes, and a crystal clutch by Daniel Swarovski

"Common Jennifer, please, stop wearing stuff like this!"


Jennifer Hudson in Versace

"I love the new body, but the dress is just not for you honey"


Heidi Klum in Julian Macdonald

"Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, I heard you got an insurance covering those killer legs, stunning!"


Hayley Williams wearing Tacori diamonds and Jerome C. Rousseau shoes

"I love the hair, but the outfit, you just made me sick Hayley"


Eva Longoria in a black & white Ashi dress and Brian Atwood shoes

"Eva! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"


Diana Agron in Vivienne Westwood

"I am literally disappointed Diana..you could've done better than this"


Ciara rocking a blue Emilio Pucci dress with cut outs, Givenchy shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry

"My oh my! Ciara! Damn girl!"

1 comment:

  1. Eva Longoria was really a disappointment and idk wth is Hayley thinking!

    ReplyDelete